Wednesday, November 26, 2008

final postcard


my final postcard but actually it's not the actual postcard & this is the postcard I created before using RGB color. I don't know what had happened until I cant upload the CMYK postcard because when I upload the color will turns to strange..

Description : to create this postcard, I used adobe photoshop CS3 and apply effects and tools that I have been learned through the video clip. The tools I had been used is magnetic lasso tools, new layer adjustment, effects for my wordings and adjustment of capacity. The image I been used I search on web and the idea I get from is Internet postcard that I researched by self. Actually I also gain the idea when visiting eyes on Malacca and there have a lot of tourists so I think eyes on Malaysia can attract tourists even that eyes on Malaysia already moved to Malacca. I want to shows Malaysia is a multicultural and peaceful country and have lots of delicious food so that it can achieved the requirement that can attract tourist to visit Malaysia.

Steps : Used more on magnetic lasso tools to crop image & drag into the background image and also adjust the capacity and put some effects on wordings. Lastly, apply new adjustment to adjust the contrast and brightness of the output.

No comments: