Wednesday, November 26, 2008

process by creating the postcard

Choose eyes on Malaysia to be my postcard's background.

Using magnetic lasso tools to crop the part that I really don't need it and grab the images into my background to "decorate" my new postcard


The multicultural girls been put inside the background and going to put visit Malaysia logo top of the postcard and well,this time I was lucky because I had found the logo that been cropped.

Again,using magnetic lasso tools to cut off the part I don't need it and left the satay and ketupat.


Combination of three things that I choose to put up to my new postcard and the empty space I left before is want to create a border effect by using rectangel tools to draw it.

I'm using Malaysia flag to decorate the sky and I just adjust the arrangement of the layers that the flag actually is on layer 5 ( above layer 4) but I'm going to hide it so I move the layer below layer 1 so the flag can "hide" behind my postcard background.

And now, I add the wordings as " Malaysia, Truly Asia" and I had add some effects to my wordings by add in drop shadow,outer glow and choose gradients effect but with color. Next, I use the wrap text tools to edit the text for create a "shape text" that looks pretty than the normal one. I had choose arch and edit the bend to get a effect for the Malaysia looks bigger than other wordings.

Lastly, I choose the layer adjustment to adjust the contrast & brightness for my postcard. I had put more contrast on my postcard and reduce the brightness so that it looks better.



No comments: