Monday, December 8, 2008

assignment 2 started~~

Since summition for assignment 2 is around the corner
so i need to do a project carter to arrange my plan to finish the assignment
well, I need to create a digital wallpaper as my assignment 2
follow the requirement, I need to create a wallpaper that promote my faculty that is FOM & its' open day~

Here is my project charter
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Assignment 2 Title: Digital Wallpaper for the theme “MMU FOM open day”
Project Start Date: 8 December,2008
Project Finish Date: 23 December, 2008.
Project Manager: Sharleen Low Chia Ching
Contact no : 017-9191913
Email add. : mcg1014.1071117048@gmail.com
Blog link : http://mcg1014-1071117048.blogspot.com/

Project Objective

To create a digital wallpaper that is related to my faculty that is FOM and the requirement also ask to promote the MMU FOM open day that been dated on March 21st ,2009.So, I need to create a wallpaper with FOM building, MMU FOM open day 2009 & briefly introduce the courses under FOM.

Approach

To finish my assignment 2, I will be using Adobe Photoshop CS3 to create it by using the tools i had been learned in the tutorial video clip such as crop images using magnetic lasso tool,adjustment for the new layer,layering, filtering & masking too. The size for the wallpaper is A4 size and madam had reminded me it's using RGB mode this time since we no need to print out the output Actually I had tried searched for MMU_FOM building in search engine but I can't even get the picture so to create the wallpaper, I need to snap the picture by myself just with my hand phone camera because I don't have a digital camera. So, I'll show my steps to create the digital wallpaper soon in my blog.

Roles and Responsibilities

9/12/08 – I'll start my snap for FOM building for find the best & suitable images to represent as my wallpaper background.
10/12/08 – learn more techniques to create the wallpaper and put more effect that Photoshop CS3 can support.
14/12/08 – Start design my digital wallpaper .
23/12/08 – Final output can be summit & done everything in my blog too

Comment

Learning more techniques & effect so can create a good wallpaper. Need to be more creative & survey more on what a wallpaper looks like with a suitable & nice layout..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your spelling for Project Charter is wrong. Perhaps you should find out what is a Project Charter?
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_charter

It's always very difficult to start a project or in your case, assignment 2 in the first place. Once you get started, you'll do some adjustments along the way. Even if you haven't mastered all the tricks, it will come as you do more work with Photoshop. In Assignment 1, your duty is to make sure your printout turned out fine.

For assignment 2, you'll have to devote to one of the best uses for Photoshop: putting your work on the web. Digital wallpaper is like a actual poster. Except it is in a virtual space rather than placing it at a physical place. So think out of a box!