Sunday, December 21, 2008

assignment 2~

Step 1 : Add in the image I choose to use as background of the wallpaper


Step 2 : To create the wordings, I use different size, color & angle of font with different layers. After that, I adjust the blending options with turn on the drop shadow, outer glow and bevel and emboss. After that I choose angled strokes to modify the wordings..^^


Step 3 : Next, I combined my wordings,mmu logos with the layer but because I don't wish to see the background so I adjust the layer and put the background layer above of my wordings layer & mmu logos layers. After that, I also adjust the capacity of the background layer so that I can see the text and logos.



Step 4 : Use elliptical marquee tool to crop the image and it'll be ellipse shape at the end



Step 5 : After that, I just combined every picture and add text that can promote FOM courses and also with FOM contact number and date,time & venue. At the end, put stroke effect in blending options to edit the wording that represent FOM characteristics


Step 6 : After that, I choose to use the MMU bee to be the presenter & show when & where. So I use custom tools to drag a conversation box and adjust the color and size for balancing of the whole poster.


Step 7 : To create a effect of those images I snap & been cropped in ellipse shape, I use filter--->stylize-->tiles to create a pretty nice effect. After that, I use two different types of brushes to paint the text.



This is the final output



Tool used in this assignment

- shapes tools to crop images

- adjustment of blending options

- layer adjustment

- paint brush

- tiles effect

- custom tools

- magic wand


What had I learned

- technique of using different paint brush gives different effect

- crop images using shapes tool

- layer adjustment

- balancing of color

- balancing of layout

- contrast of graphic


Description

These assignment is to wish us can promote our own faculty's open day & of course my faculty is FOM..So I searched for FOM courses to make audience getting clearer to our faculty's courses and snap some images related to FOM so can attract them because FOM have a nice & comfortable environment because the building is new and was finished build on 2008. So to promote the open day, I believe that date is the most important aspect so I create the banner to show the FOM open day and along the date. So, I wish people who saw my job can get my message that I'm promoting for MMU FOM open day on 21st March 2009.

No comments: